Insert text boxes, insert images, make new slides and save a presentation to your computer.
Read website for information with a strategy to use the introduction paragraph.
1. Make a new slide on your power point that says this:
What was life like on the Missions?
2. Make another new slide that says this:
Life for the natives was hard with a lot of work and no freedom to leave the Missions. They could not leave to go hunting or do anything they used to.
3. Using these sites listed below, save some pictures and put them on the slides of your power point wherever you think they go well.
4. Go back over your presentation and make sure the letters are big enough,words and images are placed well.
5. Now insert a new slide into your presentation. You do that by clicking on Menu Insert> Slide.
6. Make a presentation slide on Mission San Diego de Alcala, the first Mission. Get your information by reading this website; website click here.
On this slide tell us two facts about the Mission and put an image of it. More images can be found at this website; website click here.