*Read to understand history texts. Strategy: break down long passages sentence by sentence.
*Work with more than one document and a website at the same time.
1. Download the reading, open it, minimize it so it is ready. Reading on the Spanish Missions in California click here.
2. Download the worksheet, open it, minimize it so it is ready.Worksheet download click here.
3. Answer all the questions on the worksheet from the reading. Use your window list to go back and forth between documents.
4. Save the worksheet to your folder with your name when you are done. Leave it open, show it to Mr. Litt.
5. Look at all the images on this site to explore the daily life of people in the missions more. Website click here.