*Experience a spreadsheet as a tool for solving problems
*Learn a basic spreadsheet math formula.
1. You will need to have your yard measurements and “pace” measurements in hand.
2. Download a spreadsheet from the website link given here. Download it, open it then return to the blog here for more directions: Spreadsheet download site click here
3. Follow the guide to finding the estimated square feet you think the yard is. If I gave you a printed one, do not download. Guide click here
4. When you are done following the guide to fill out the spreadsheet, download this worksheet and answer the questions. Worksheet click here.
4. Save this spreadsheet to a folder with your name, in the home folder, when you are done.
Save the worksheet to a folder with your name, in the home folder, when you are done.